Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Famous Last Words

"I WILL NEVER..." The famous last words most people choke on at some point in their life.  So help me, I'm choking on them now. "The world doesn't need another blog," I said.  It doesn't, still.  I am doing this to help myself process things and see humor in otherwise frustrating events of life, but anyone who wants to keep up with our family is welcome to read (all 5 of you probably...let's be real).  I want to remember the funny, difficult, and memorable moments.  The problem is that my memory has been on vacation since I started having kids.  I don't count on it coming home since it packed its bags and waved goodbye over six years ago.  I imagine it must be somewhere warm and wonderful with luxurious things like spontaneous dates, sleeping in, and going to the bathroom by itself...ahhhhhh...what bliss.  Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, I LOVE MY LIFE and I am terrible at keeping up with scrapbooks and journals so this may fall flat on it's face.  At the very least, I am going to give it a good ole college try.

So, without further ado....

I present to you...

My blog.

You're welcome world.

I mean, thanks for reading.

3 comments: